Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Another week and another blog roll for the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild.  This week's topic is April showers.  Here in New England, we haven't had many of these.  As a matter of fact, we're having a bit of a drought right now.  Normally, my perennials would be coming up but they seem a bit delayed, maybe because of the lack of rain.  So while my yard is a bit bare of flowers, I can always count on my fellow Smooshers to make up for that with their gorgeous clay flowers.

Here's something from Creative Critters-the queen of floral scenes.
There are many more example but I think that I've covered a wide scope of the amazing flowers in polymer clay.

1 comment:

  1. Good post and now I am off to share this with the rest of the internet. Julie and Blu

    ReplyDelete