Thursday, September 6, 2012

Let's Welcome Autumn

After the horrendous summer, with scorching heat, debilitating drought, and hurricanes, I think almost everyone is ready for Autumn.

To me, Autumn conjures up visions of cool, crisp days, apple picking, the scent and sight of vibrantly colored leaves, and of course, Halloween!

I've searched through the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild on Art Fire and found some amazing pieces that depict the essence of the Fall season.

This Golden Fall Leaf Necklace by Strange Whimsy 
evokes the golden colors of Autumn.


The Orange Clouds Cuff Bracelet by Valerie's Stuff
reminds me of the mountains in Fall.


Happy Jacko Halloween Tea Candle Holder by Harrison Hollow Designs
is perfect for my favorite holiday!


Fall Leaves Votive Candle Holder by KKSPolymerClyArt
is a gorgeous way to bright the glow of soft candlelight to your environment.





This Autumn Copper Necklace and Bracelet Set by Flower Child's Artsy Jewelry
is both dramatic and beautiful with it's vibrant copper and black coloring.




I could go on and on but I think I've chosen a good representation of what these amazing artists at the Smoosher's Guild can produce.

1 comment:

  1. These are some gorgeous Autumn creations! They certainly put me in the mood for Fall! :-)

    ReplyDelete