Saturday, July 27, 2013

It's Time For Summertime Greens

I've been kind of pressed for time lately but I've managed to squeeze in a few minutes to feature some of the works from the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild  on Art Fire.  The topic this week is Green.  Here are a few works featuring the color of Summer.

Here is a Lime Green Pendant and Earring Set From TTE Designs that evokes feelings of the beach and tropics.
From Kimi's Jewelry From The Heart, I found these gorgeous butterfly rings.
These adorable little Turtle Earrings from Amazing Designs would be perfect for anyone from 5 to 95.
And finally I chose this Red and Green Necklace from Art Asylum to round out my selections.
I hope you'll visit these shops and see the amazing things being created with polymer clay.




No comments:

Post a Comment